Friday 12 October 2012

I'll Fix You Mummy

So the last few months have been kind of awful, and the emotional healing process for this mc is taking a lot longer than the others.  Perhaps because I'm coming to the realisation that there won't be another baby and that's really difficult to get past.

I've made a big effort not to be sad around Kalani, but it appears that perhaps he's picked up on the fact that I'm still not feeling whole.

This morning I was sitting on the couch with my cup of coffee and he came over with his tools.


"I'll fix you Mummy"

Ahh.. innocent fun with tape measures I thought.  No problem.
 

And then ... "This won't hurt a bit" and out came the saw.


I think he realised that sawing someone's head in half isn't a very nice thing to do, so he tried to hide the evidence ...


Strangely - I did feel a lot better afterwards.

Kalani the Healing Handyman.

No comments:

Post a Comment