Sunday 15 January 2012

Meg Ryan

I was shopping at Sears yesterday, trying to find a duvet cover for Kalani, when a woman (total stranger) and her husband (also total stranger) came up to me and said (something to the effect of) "Oh there you are - we've been looking everywhere for you, I'm so glad we finally found you".

Hmmm.... stalkers?

Well no.... that would be too cool.... in a creepy kind of way.

Apparently the husband had seen me walking past while his wife was in the loo, had noticed my haircut and thought his wife might like my haircut for herself.  They then ran around Sears trying to find me to ask where I'd had my hair done, because my haircut was super cool and very Meg Ryanish (<-- their words, not mine).

Ha ha ha ha - I nearly wet myself laughing.

It was nice to be semi-stalked though, and I enjoyed it for a while... until Kalani had another temper tantrum and threw himself on the floor.  Then we left.  Without a duvet cover but with a much bigger head (covered in Meg Ryanish locks - bwahahahahah).

No comments:

Post a Comment